
go round and round! Cutter couldn't wait to ride the bus today. I think he was envious of the girls for getting to ride it last year. Today, I let him ride it home and he got off with the BIGGEST smile on his face. On a less happy note, the girls were less than thrilled to see us sitting on the porch with our camera and are half convinced that their social lives are now ruined because they have WEIRD parents who wait for the bus!

3 comments:
That's so funny! Mine aren't to that point yet, but we are out in the country so hardly anyone sees us meet them at the bus. Ha! Love your blog.
oh how exciting! That is how ashley was last year until the new wore off.
Wow! You've been a busy girl! Cutter is precious - oh how I remember the day my kids liked to ride the bus!
Post a Comment