9.06.2008

A Creative Sleepover


The girls both had friends spend the night last night and we made altered necklaces. I basically followed the guidelines for scrabble tile necklaces, but we used Rumikub game pieces because they are a little bigger and glossy modge podge. It was super cheap to do and the girls all loved it. They will be going home with several pendants each.

5 comments:

FncyFce said...

What a great necklace idea. I loved the story about your DS and inviting the bus driver, how cute!!

Tracey

Brooke said...

Nice job!

Covered In Crafts said...

Now that sounds like fun! They did great too!!

Amy said...

I am so glad my daughter is friends with someone who is creative!!! I would not of even known where to start!! We are blessed to have you guys as friends!! Love ya!

Cynthia said...

What a cute idea! My dd is the neighborhood craft queen with her little friends. I'm sure they'd love to give this craft a try. Yeah! Something I can do with my scrapbook supplies now that I quit scrappin'. Good idea!