The soccer season got off to a great start. Cutter's team won their game, but I don't think it really mattered. He had sooooo much fun and Chance and I got a lot of laughs out of watching those little boys -they are stinkin' hilarious. Cambry's team lost by one point, but they worked their tails off! Anyone is welcome to come watch, we didn't make too much of the first games because this is our first time playing in this league and the first games can always be a little "off", but I think this is going to be a fun season to watch and the kids love to have FANS!
I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
2 comments:
I'm glad they had fun. I will try to come see them. Cute background too.
Yes, I'm glad they like it. It's great when you find a hobby your kids really like. I really wanted to be a soccer Mom, but Olivia was not having it!
Post a Comment