My sister calls me the Cookie Nazi (hijacked from Sienfeld) and I am sad to admit that she has good reason. I really do not obsess about much - but I am a crazy fanatic when it comes to the preparation and decorating of these cookies. I am very particular about how done they get...and any that are the slightest bit over done...I discard. I know I really am weird about them. I have most of the holidays down to a fine art. I know exactly how they will be decorated and I don't mess around. Don't come to my house thinking you are going to experiment. NOT HAPPENING!
Today, I made cookies for Cutter to take to school tomorrow for his 6th birthday. I needed a small festive cookie and I chose....the Party Hat!
See the pictures below and watch the ugly drama unfold!




5 comments:
Very cute I did like 2 and 4 the christmas tree and the stripes were cute too but 2 and 4 were the cutest. But as I told you today, I'll eat what you don't want! Oh BTW Just got on Bring The Rain blog site. Yes you know it I cried like a big baby. Again and then found a link to her nephews blog who passed from SIDS and yep- you guessed it cried again. I really need to stay off of blogs unless they are hair do blogs or crafting etc.!!!!
Man - you are fast! Are you stalking me????? Ü
They're cute! Nice job.
You are way more creative than me! Hope Cutter has a great 6th b-day!
Amy - positive thinking...repeat after me "I can be creative, I can be creative, I can be creative" Ü
Post a Comment