OK, first of all thank you for not posting my "video" for all the listeners to hear. The picture says enough...My kids got a huge kick out of this. We had a blast being crazy and I loved every minute of it!
I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
5 comments:
hahaha... Lacy is going to die! haha.. that's awesome!
It looks like ya'll had fun
OK, first of all thank you for not posting my "video" for all the listeners to hear. The picture says enough...My kids got a huge kick out of this. We had a blast being crazy and I loved every minute of it!
OMG! You've been a busy lady. All I want to know is where of the pictures of you in you costumes!!
Amy
Sorry, in your costume! I guess I should proof read before I send!
Post a Comment