I met this little person for the very first time and each day after has been better than the one before. Recently I was tucking him into bed and he said
"Momma, your pretty" and trust me I was looking haggish! Ü I said
"Cutter, you just warm my heart" and he said
"You make my heart melt" awwwwww! He is so precious.
He is also very kind hearted. Supposedly, I should be expecting Steve, the bus driver, to attend Cutter's birthday party. Cutter invited him LOL! Just one problem - we had his party last weekend. Happy 6th Birthday!!!!!!!
2 comments:
It seems like just yesterday he was a chubby little baby and now lookat him all grown up. (kinda) He is such a sweet boy. Happy birthday Cutter. PS--save me a cookie
Don't do that. You made me tear up. Aren't baby boys just precious!!
Post a Comment