I woke up to something lovely this morning. Milo had thrown up during the night. It was very strange looking and I thought -when did he get into a bag of Marshmallows????? - I soon discovered that it was a bar of soap that he had eaten chunk by chunk. I have no idea where he got the soap or what would possess him to eat it. Isn't that weird!9.25.2008
Are Those Marshmallows?
I woke up to something lovely this morning. Milo had thrown up during the night. It was very strange looking and I thought -when did he get into a bag of Marshmallows????? - I soon discovered that it was a bar of soap that he had eaten chunk by chunk. I have no idea where he got the soap or what would possess him to eat it. Isn't that weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that's very weird! I have never heard of a dog eating soap. haha..
Mine likes weird things like that. And I hate dog barf. LOL. Poor you!
lol!! Sorry to laugh but... He's a cutie anyway!
Yikes!!!! Yeah, good thing he's cute!
Well, was it at least easy to "clean up?" Bwah ha! I've heard of another dog that ate soap, so yours isn't alone!
yes, it was a little sudsy. Sort of had it's own built in cleaner!
Post a Comment