9.22.2008

Lucky


I recently found the song that is playing on someone's blog. It is called Lucky by Jason Mraz - Love it -

8 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Hope you have a super day.

Cece

jana said...

Happy anniversary to my Big Brother and My Friend and Sister-in-law Jerilynn. These two people are my inspiration for a GREAT marriage and family. Love Ya'll

JBailey said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I remember those flowers! :) I love that song by the way - it's perfect!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I love love love your wedding pic. 1990 does not seem that long ago-I can't believe it was 18 years! You are a doll for putting my background on. I still don't know what I was doing wrong. I'll have to call you and get some other suggestions. It probably is easier the more you play with it. Thanks again, girl! And Happy Anniversary!

Faith said...

Happy Anniversary! The song brings tears to my eyes! It's great!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I haven't heard the song before, that I know of anyway, I am going to go check it out!!

JBailey said...

How did you get the music player on your blog? I went through the whole process, and I copied and pasted the code in the playlist # slot and it doesn't work... Does that make any sense to you? Help me! :)

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! 18 years is quite the accomplishment in today's world! Here's to a happy 50+ more years!
Love this song on your blog!