9.18.2008

Favorite Thing Thursday: Blogs

I picked blogs this Thursday because my list of family bloggers has tripled over the last week and I am so HAPPY! I really like being able to keep in touch with everyone. Sending big thanks to those who have taken the time to set up a blog....it is appreciated my many!

2 comments:

Faith said...

So, what's the Favorite Thing Thursday? Is it something you just do, or is it the "blogging" thing to do?! That is the question. Thanks for introducing us all to the world of blogging. It was great to hang out with everyone, why can't we do it every year? Why are the old ladies so set to do it every other year?!

Jerilynn said...

We make our own blogging rules. You should join us and post a favorite thing too! We usually post a recipe on Tuesday. If you think of something to do on Wed. or Mon....we'll play along.
Oh, and who says we have to follow the old "chics" rules!!!!!