This past weekend was wicked FUN! We really have a super crazy and wacky family. I challenge you to try to beat us! It would be nearly impossible. The cousins on my Mom's side of the family - Campbell descendents - gathered for a laugh filled Mamma Mia themed weekend that included karaoke, skits, keeno, and even a one act play! I will have to post in segments when I have time....but here is just a small taste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved getting to see you guys this weekend!! We really do have the best family ever!! I am so happy to know about your blog and I can't wait to keep reading!
Dito Katie! Our family truly is the best. Who could ask for more, honestly! I hope we get to do this more than once a year...
Wow! That looks like TONS of fun! Unfortunately, my family is a bunch of duds and would never do something so cool!!!
Loved all the pics!
Post a Comment