
My sister and I played a little hooky from daily life and snuck off to the movies in the middle of the day. It was so much fun. We both couldn't wait to see The Secret Life of Bees because we both read the book and loved it. This film was one of the best adaptations I have ever seen. It stayed really true to the book. We both gave it 2 thumbs up. If you like lots of fast paced action - this movie is not for you. This is a drama with great characters and an interesting story - but not fast paced at all. I must also add that Dakota Fanning was excellent. I love the fact that she doesn't over act!

5 comments:
I can't wait to see it but it will probably come out on pay-per-view before I do. (The last movie I saw in a theater was Finding Nemo I think) Thanks for the review. I loved the book, I am glad to hear that they stayed true to it.
I want to see it - I'm so glad you said it was good!
Well, I haven't even heard of either. I think I will have to see if our library has it. Can't wait to read it and see the movie!
You have been tagged!
the trailer looks really good. i'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment