10.03.2008

Random Friday





Canyon Homecoming is this weekend. It is huge in this little small town of ours and it trickles all the way down into the lower grades. Cambry was asked to go to the game with a friend and his family and he got her a MUM. So, we returned the favor and bought him a garter. I have to admit that it is really cute!

Chesley made necklace pendants for the office staff at her school. She has really enjoyed being an office aide this year.

Cutter has to get up in front of the class today and recite the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Cambry helped him make a giant Spider to use as a prop and we painted a spider, sun, and rain drops on his face. I didn't get pictures because we were running late...and parents can't attend (boo hoo).

I am going to have lunch with Texas Amy today. We became friends while our kids performed together this summer in Texas. Now, when I say anything about Amy to my family...they ask the question "Amy from Texas". LOL - so, she is just officially Texas Amy.

Last, I have to make another trip to the public library. Cutter and I have been reading three books every single night since the second week of school. We have hardly missed a night and last week, we didn't miss any. Do the math, that is 21 books that we read in a week! I should have started with only 1 or 2 Ha Ha!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Had a great time at lunch! Can't wait to do it again. Love your background by the way! Have a great week!

Texas Amy