* Cutter scored his first soccer goal on Monday! It was cold and yucky and he played awesome. * Cambry was recognized at school for Eagle Excellence and got to participate in the pep rally.
* Chesley is auditioning for All-Region choir on Saturday.
* Cambry scored her first soccer goal tonight - she went for a side shot and kicked it OVER the goalies head! Woo Hoo!
* We said good-bye to one faithful friend and one crappy friend this weekend. My washing machine has been on it's last leg for a long time. It was purchased in Roswell and served us well for 15 years. The dryer completely bit the big one this weekend and wouldn't even turn on. That little lint sucker only lasted about 6 years and deserves every bit of rust it has coming at the junkyard! Thanks to Sears and 12 months no interest...I only have to sub about 30 more times to pay for the new ones.
P.S. Thank You to the friends that provided my references for substituting - I am grateful Ü

7 comments:
Congrats of the new washer and dryer. I am jealous. I am hoping one of mine will give up the ghost soon so I can get new ones. Oh and great job with the first goals of the season!
Yeah Cutter and Cambry! I hope Chesley's auditions went well! Man, I thought you were going to tell us about real people friends, I wanted to hear about your crappie one and your faithful one, too bad it was just appliances!!
you have no idea how much time I spend with my washer and dryer...trust me they are friends. LOL!
Jerilynn,
Please change your profile pic. You are missing an eye....love you!
no! I like being the one eyed debutante.
P.S. go empty some bedpans or something!
Yeah Jill, go empty some bedpans, wipe an butt or two while your at it (I almost spelled whip, that would be funnier!)
Don't you hate paying for appliances! There's so much else I want to spend my money on.
Post a Comment