10.19.2008

Grease!

Today the kids and I are going to see the Canyon High School Production of Grease. We have heard that it is fantastic and if the whole show is 1/2 as good as this clip, then it will be awesome. Our high school is known for its quality productions. The director for the high school productions also directed Chesley in TEXAS this summer. We'll let you know how it was after the show!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great production! Can't wait to see it again.

jana said...

I love grease Hopw yall had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time. I love love love Grease. Especially live! Oh, and I am waiting on that story you said that you would write. (Just a friendly reminder!) I think that we could be good friends if you ever move to Mississippi, cause my hubby ain't going no where!