Cutter can play a two player Wii game by himself. I found him playing a game of Wii baseball using his remote and Cambry's! Is this better or worse than having an imaginary friend?
I totally thought about Cutter when I blogged about the sharks! Isn't it funny that they are on the same little kick! They come in a tube from ToyRUs for $5. I bought another tube of them to put on his bday cake-the kids all went nuts over them-go figure!
Cutter you are so cute. You look so big in that picture!!!! Nana has just figured out how to turn the Wii on (in the gameroom) without using my little cheat sheet you helped me make!!!
I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
5 comments:
Hey whatever works. I'd probably try to play mario kart that way!!
I would call him ambedextrous or however in the world you spell that word!! Pure talent!
BTW-I'm really craving a Jerilyn cookie today. Ok, so maybe more than one.
I totally thought about Cutter when I blogged about the sharks! Isn't it funny that they are on the same little kick! They come in a tube from ToyRUs for $5. I bought another tube of them to put on his bday cake-the kids all went nuts over them-go figure!
Cutter you are so cute. You look so big in that picture!!!! Nana has just figured out how to turn the Wii on (in the gameroom) without using my little cheat sheet you helped me make!!!
Post a Comment