1.19.2009

Yada Yada Bargain!


Our Book Junkie Book Club (link on my sidebar) has decided to read this series of books. I just happened into a bookstore that is going out of business and found these two little gems sitting on the shelf. Each book has the first two books of the series in it. The book originally sold for 14.99 and I got them for the dandy price of 3.75 each! I went ahead and picked the other one up for my nearest book club member...which happens to be my sister in law - Jana! Happy Reading everyone and please if you haven't joined and would like too - head on over! It is a low key... low stress group and the more the merrier.

8 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Yeah, I still like you. I suppose I thrive on chaos in this household. It was just Finley, Callan, and Slade tearing into stuff. You never told me who the Cassady's are.

Katie said...

Great! Maybe I will be able to find a similar deal... Hey, when is Jill's baby due? Could you send me her address?? I want to get her a baby gift but don't know the due date, or what his name will be. Let me know details when you have a minute. :) Thanks!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my most wonderful customized header! I love it!

Jerilynn said...

my pleasure! I think they are fun to do Ü

Unknown said...

Jerilynn,

I am the daughter of an old friend! Please send me your email. Mine is jacidjohnson@gmail.com

Faith said...

Of course you would find those for that price! Great job, bargain hunter! Got any grocery buying tips? I'm trying to get coupons from all the manufactors that I buy products from and sign up for all the free products online.

Jerilynn said...

Hi Jaci - I know exactly which old friend you belong to Ü Your baby boy is beautiful by the way! Jerilynn

Amy said...

I am so excited that you are going to read these books! They are wonderful. I am disappointed that the author is not making anymore of them! I hope you enjoy!