1.21.2009

Amazing Testimony

I have been blogging for over 6 months now and already three times I have witnessed the power of the Christian community - coming together through a blog and showing the world that God is full of grace. It is a powerful thing to behold. The latest proof of this is through the Kelly Blog (button on the side) She has had hundreds of thousands of people visit her blog in the last week to encourage her and her husband. Literally, thousands of people are praying for the improved health of Baby Harper. The real blessing is to see this blog http://www.prayforharper.blogspot.com/ and see the actual real heartfelt prayers that people are typing on behalf of this tiny little wonder. The blogging world is sometimes so much more than just a soccer update or a new recipe. WOW!

If you haven't been to visit the Bring the Rain Blog (link in my side bar)it is also a wonderful example of this that has become sooooo much more!

1 comment:

jana said...

Just watched to video on the Bring the Rain blog!!! One word..... KILLER..... I cried like I knew I would. I should have muted the music. Music gets me every time! Next time I'll take your word for it and just pass the videos by!!!!