1.16.2009

Bada Bling!

Before

After

Cambry's one requested gift this year was to have her ears pierced. Chance and I decided when the girls were little to make them wait until the "preteen" years to get their earlobes permanently altered! I just wanted them to have the memory of it being a big deal...I wanted it to be special. She was a little nervous...but didn't even flinch. She sat there for a minute and then said - "Wow, that kind of felt good!!!!!!!" Great - I wanted it to hurt - really hurt - so much that she probably wouldn't ever want another piercing of any kind! Ha Ha
Thank You Nana and Papaw for giving Cambry pierced ears for her birthday. This will add a whole new dimension to the "Bling Queen"!

3 comments:

Cary Hairbows said...

Cambry--

LOVE your sparkle, girl! You go!

Shannon

Faith said...

Your ears look great Cambry, Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!
Lacy

JBailey said...

I feel the same way about ear piercing!!! I got mine done on my 11th birthday as well... woo hoo!