2. I'm constantly kneeing my Mom in the bellybutton
3. I have my Daddy's feet
4. I should make my debut in February 2009
5. I already have my Mom wrapped around my little finger...and my Nana and Aunt Jer too!
(Posted by Aunt Jerilynn...until my Mom can find time to start her own blog.....)


9 comments:
Oh what a sweet face sonograms are so amazing now. Jill will be such a great mommy.
CUTIE PIE PATOOTIE!!!!!!!!
Why didn't they have the 4-D ones when I was expecting? I love it!
Do I see a full head of hair already....Cameron was a cute little boy so I am sure with Jill's side of the family this one is going to be pretty darn handsome! I cannot wait!
Jerilynn- we are going to have cheesecake for ashley's b-day on friday at 6:30 over here. I know that i've been wishy-washy on a day and time. I know that you are busy planning jill's baby shower,so PLEASE do not feel like you have to come. Mom can bring her yall's gift. With that said- I would love for you to come but we completely understand if you can not. Just let me know. LOVE YA
Cheesecake??? Hey, I will be there! Warm my chair!
xoxo
oh my gosh... too many cute babies in this family!! I can't wait to meet this one!
He's too cute and love the name! Mom wanted to name Matt that, but my dad wouldn't go for it. I love when people use the last name for a first name.
I'm so excited for you, it's so great you live so close to your sister!! By the way anybody want to give me a sister, I feel so jipped!! At least I provided Olivia with one!
I don't have any sister's to spare...if I had one extra I would surely share Ü
Ok Jer- You really out-did yourself on the birthday gifts this year. She just kept pulling stuff out of that bag!!!! Lord girl. She loved everything except the fact that yall weren't there! We did miss you but I think the cheesecake was a hit. Btw I started out with one patient yesterday so I had to sign up to work on Sun. which you know I hate to work Sat and Sun. So I won't be able to go to Jill's Shower. I did get her a Gift and I'll try to get it to you or run it by the shower if I can. Can't wait to see pics of all your hard work. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment