Yes - blog friends - my sweet sister, Jill, has finally joined the world of blogging. She has already added FIVE posts. Good Gracious - we may have created a blogging maniac! I think it's the nesting...it is even carrying over to the world wide web! You all need to go check it out and give her a big old welcome.1.27.2009
Take A Walk On The Wild Side...
Yes - blog friends - my sweet sister, Jill, has finally joined the world of blogging. She has already added FIVE posts. Good Gracious - we may have created a blogging maniac! I think it's the nesting...it is even carrying over to the world wide web! You all need to go check it out and give her a big old welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Soooo cute!!! I am so glad I will be seeing a glimpse of both my girls everyday lives. It makes living away from my babies (the big ones and little ones) more tolerable. Love Mom
mom - your next! we love you visiting and are so glad that you can comment now! Ü
Just want to thank you again Jerilynn for spending the time to teach me! I am looking forward to great blogging moments in the future!
I will be stalking you...don't you worry!!! Cute blog, btw! Love it! :) :)
Ashley loved her header thanks for making one for her.
btw did you check kelly's blog. New pics of Harper are sooo cute. That baby is a miracle she looks soo healthy and adorable.
Question- how do you get your blog to line up like that? I don't like the traditional alighnment on mine.
Jana - I'm not sure I see any difference? Is my writing smaller???? Change the size of your font and see if that makes a difference.
Jerilynn--sorry for the random comment, but thanks for the tutorial on the blog header in regards to the solid line fix...worked great! Thanks!
Shannon
Do you think the pic is innapropriate. I debated, but it's so funny and nothing shows.
I was just teasing you! Sometimes typing doesn't transfer emotion. You can always remove it later (10 years from now)!
Post a Comment