1.21.2009

Shark Obsessed!

Seriously, if I never read another shark book...it will be too soon. This obsession has been carrying on for months. I really am ready for it to end. We read books together almost every night and I am pretty sure that I am an official SHARK EXPERT because I have read about 15 books on sharks and most of them I have read at least 3 times.
Just a note: He was super serious about this video. In the first video we shot he started out saying "On today's show we are talking about sharks...." I had to talk him out of that one!
Weird Fact: Did you know that when sharks throw up they expel their entire stomach and then suck it back in.....GROSS!

11 comments:

jana said...

I felt like I was watching a trivia game show. Cutter you are such a STAR. Not to mention extremely cute too. I loved the video.

Pam said...

He is so cute!!! I love it when they pick up all that info. Although it *is* better after we all wake up and mom has some caffeine.

Covered In Crafts said...

What a cutie pie!! My DD gets on soemthing and stays on it too. Sweet kids...

Wingnut said...

Oh yeah...I remember shark obsession! We also had tornado and all things natural disaster related obsession. He's too cute though!

Baby Zoey said...

OMG....Cutter you are adorable. You remind me of your dad. I loved hearing your mom's voice. The teacher is definitely still there. My heart melted when I read your blog note to us on Zoey. I thought we'd lost touch forever. I would love to catch up. Please email me your new everything and let me have your phone number. I have to call you and catch up. It would just be too long to try to write. Our email address is esmats@cableone.net I'll look forward to hearing from you. Your children are so beautiful. I can't believe that they are so big. Cheslea should still be a baby. Of course, I'm a grammy now and that doesn't seem possible either. Love to all the Hedgers

Shelly Coll

Jerilynn said...

I am so happy that I found Zoey's blog - I can't wait to catch up. I told Chance that we have to come to Roswell so that I can hold that sweet baby. I am off to e-mail you.

Cary Hairbows said...

Oh how sweet!! This made my night! LOL! Such a smart guy.

Jer--email me at twocurlygirls@yahoo.com
I am anxious to hear about the news!! (((new baby)))I will also get you some better pics. Email me!

xo,

Shannon

Disneypal said...

How cute is that video?! Well, he may be reading a lot about sharks but I'm so impressed with how much of the info he is remembering - maybe he will be an Ichthyologist.

Cloves said...

For us it's Dinosaurs. I had no idea the school library had so many books about dinosaurs.

Amy said...

Hey! He is precious! I have some shark books that were handed down to me if you would like I would love to give them to Cutter!

Jerilynn said...

Cutter would love them. He has watched 3 episodes of Shark week on my Ipod twice each this weekend. The obsession is not decreasing! LOL