
The theme was a mix of country farm animals and the colors were muted shades of brown, cranberry red, and buttery yellow. They were unusual colors for a baby shower, but it had a unique and comfy feel. I designed the invitation using a digital scrapbooking kit. I then decoupaged all of the decor accessories to match. The sign that is on the table is now in Campbell's room.The menu included: fresh fruit, the most delicious sandwiches (ever!), sausage balls, cheese/cracker tray, and super delish cake from Cakes and More.

13 comments:
awww-so cute love all the decorations. she made a haul. The cookies were adorable! I'm glad she had a great turn out. I bet she had so much fun opening everything. She'll have more fun when she has a baby to use all that stuff on too.
Just one word...AWESOME! Thanks to my wonderful sister for posting the shower pics! You all did a super bang up job of hosting the best shower ever! I had so much fun and really cannot wait for Campbell to get here now!!! I am so greatful to have such wonderful family and friends and you all made the day so incredibly wonderful. Jerilynn...you are the bomb! I can't wait for Campbell to meet his Aunt Jer! Love you!
So fun! I love all of the decorations and the cake! The whole theme was precious! She got a ton of stuff.... goooood-ness! I can't wait to meet little Campbell. Jill is getting so big... the good kind of big, ya know.
So cute, thanks for sharing!! I can't wait to meet the babe too! What a cute theme, fits Jill! You did such a great job!
What wonderful attention to detail--super adorable theme! What a blessed little baby!! Best wishes to the happy family.
Shannon
Ok, I want a cookie right now and why were the sandwiches so good? I need ideas for an upcoming shower. I have decided your family of women have good genes-ya'll are all cute!!! If you are bored on Sat, Slade and Campbell are having bday parties. You are always welcome! I mean it.
Jerilynn...you do such a great job with your blog and I really enjoy "dropping in" to check on the family.
Jill...we are so happy for you and the entire excited clan. We love the name!
Lynda (& Butch from the sidelines)
Hi Lynda - so glad you stopped by! I love to see family visit. Ü
Chey-Anne - I am going to post the recipe for the sandwiches for the Super Bowl - let me know if you need it before then...trust me you want to make this sandwich for your shower. It was a HUGE hit. Hey - you were the first person I made the baby bottle cookies for...member??? This was only the second time I used it. Ü
I couldn't have done it without my mom - 50 cookie favors was WORK!
Looks like a great time was had by all. Man at the stuff she got! It's good to be a new mom! Congrats.
You must be busy! You haven't blogged much lately. Maybe life will slow down, or maybe not!
Hope Uncle Check is doing okay, tell them hi for me. I love them so much, they are so great!
Love the theme! So adorable.
Love the invitation, the cake, the parting gifts. You coordinated everything beautifully!
Post a Comment