They say that letter writing and personal notes are a dying art - but not with one small part of the population. My kindergartner has become an author of such little sentiments. I left the house to take the girls to the movie and when I returned Chance showed me the note Cutter had written. He wrote it 100% by himself. We did not even know that he could attempt such a thing.
The first note has to do with his latest obsession with paper airplanes. Chance promptly did just what the letter asked!
I made such a big deal about the letter that I received two of my own. Don't you just love these unexpected little treasures! Now, I think we have a huge pile of notes and I saw that each of the girls have an "I Love You" note waiting for them on their beds when they return from the movies.
Dad will you make me a paper plane

10 comments:
Aha! You hit Mommy magic and scrapbooking GOLD! Those were the days. You've got a cutie!
That is so cute ! Something for his scrapbook for sure!
Oh how wonderful!!!
That is so sweet. Wow he is really doing well at his writing. I knew exactly what it said too!
I love checking in here to see your weekly blog makeovers. You are my HERO!!
Love notes from the kids are the greatest. {{{{{{{{Warm fuzzies}}}}}}}
Have a great week, Jeribeary!! xoxo
Shannon
Awwww cute!!! My kindergartner has been trying to write notes too. Sweetest. Thing. Ever.
Awww.. so cute! What a sweet kid!
Oh how sweet!
He is so sweet! I can't wait until I get notes from Olivia.
Hey do you have any craft ideas for a nativity scene? I've been looking all over the net and can't find much. Thanks.
aww what a sweet comment on my blog. Thanks- he probably has the most paranoid parents in the world. I feel like I have forgotten everything about babies/toddlers. It's hard to believe that you forget so much that you never think you will in 8 or 9 years. BTY I finished the book. Loved it I've got to see the movie and read the rest of the books.
Post a Comment