Things to be Thankful for...Cutter adjusting and excelling in Kindergarten
Chesley having the confidence to use her gift of singing to bless others
Cambry's smooth transition to Intermediate school and her faithful friendships
Chance and his devotion to us, his dedication to his work, his desire to finish his degree, his ability to make me laugh
Milo for just being Milo
Finding out that working a couple of days a week isn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be
For family that loves us always
For health, blessings, and the promise of new blessings in the year to come
Chesley having the confidence to use her gift of singing to bless others
Cambry's smooth transition to Intermediate school and her faithful friendships
Chance and his devotion to us, his dedication to his work, his desire to finish his degree, his ability to make me laugh
Milo for just being Milo
Finding out that working a couple of days a week isn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be
For family that loves us always
For health, blessings, and the promise of new blessings in the year to come
God has been good to us

1 comment:
I am not kidding when I say that this one tops the list of strange coincidences. I have this same cartoon saved to my computer to post to my blog, but decided to go with another one. We really need to meet someday!!!
Post a Comment