11.19.2008

a FIRST and a LAST

Is there anything more exciting than losing your first tooth? Cutter lost his first tooth today with a little help from Mom and a piece of string. The one next to it is just holding on by a thread. He'll be a double snaggle in a matter of days. It does make me feel a little sad - this is the last first tooth to be lost at our house. On a lighter note, bedtime will be a little easier because if Cutter is anything like his older sisters - then he will take great pleasure in robbing the poor tooth fairy of a few of her precious dollars.

4 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

We just lost our 4th one on Sunday and we ARE double snaggle on top. I've been meaning to post it.

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Would you come decorate my house? I need some motivation and your nifty ideas.

jana said...

oh congrats Cutter. Hopefully the Tooth Fairy will give you a 5 tonight. Jer- I saw where u called today. Had a CRAZY day. Will fill you in tomorrow if u aren't working. LOVE YA

Cary Hairbows said...

How adorable! I can't believe how big Cutter has gotten! WOW! Caroline lost tooth #3 this week...one of upper middle teeth.

Congrats to your handsome little guy. Sounds like the tooth fairy was generous. ;)

Shannon