Tooth number 2 has left the building - the tooth fairy is feeling abused.
Rumor has it that the fairy is better prepared and has smaller bills on hand this evening. Cutter raked in a brand new five dollar bill last night....ouch!
Cutter you've got the envy of my Charlie. He has been eating apples everyday trying to loosen a tooth. Smaller bills are good. We have a few stashed for just that reason. I remember one night with Britt, we robbed Charlie's bank without him knowing of course for the tooth fairy to use.
I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
3 comments:
way to go Cutter, milk that tooth fairy dry!! LOL Have fun at the show tonight! Still haven't read the book yet!
Cutter you've got the envy of my Charlie. He has been eating apples everyday trying to loosen a tooth. Smaller bills are good. We have a few stashed for just that reason. I remember one night with Britt, we robbed Charlie's bank without him knowing of course for the tooth fairy to use.
LOL - I have robbed Peter to pay Paul too! It feels so wrong doesn't it. LOL
Post a Comment