11.06.2008

Show and Tell

I mentioned to someone the other day through e-mail that I had crafted a few decor items for our new house. I thought that since I seem to lack anything meaningful to share tonight that I would post a few pictures of my "works of art" LOL! I'm encouraging all of you to share a post on your blogs too and show us something you've crafted.
Warning: I am not an artist...anything I have done you can do. You just need a big old bottle of Modge Podge and some paper - I'm being serious - if you want to see real art talent check out the blog called Endless Possibilities. She does the cutest name canvas' and more. I always get a bad case of "Talent Envy" when I cruise her blog.
I made this altered H to go in our master bath. I bought it at JoAnn's for 2.00 because it had a hole in one corner . I just modged some paper over the hole!

These letters are in Chesley's room. I loved the way they turned out. They now sit on an orange shelf above her headboard.


This is Cambry's name canvas in her room. We will soon be saying good-bye to it because she is getting a room make-over in January.

This canvas was created after I spent hours searching the net and local stores for the right picture for the kids bathroom. They have a very hard to match shower curtain. I finally resolved myself to the fact that it didn't exist...now it does.
So - that is about all I have to offer! Anything else that I have crafted has already been shared (there is a large picture in Cutter's room, but he has already gone to sleep).

Now, pretty please could at least a couple of people play along and share something handmade!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the crafts made me smile. You are good. I don't know what the craft envy is about. I love all of them but I will have to say that my favorite may be the picture of the SING letters that actually say SIN. I may need one of those. HA!

Faith said...

Don't post anymore of your crafts, talk about envy! I can't do any of that and you say it's so easy!! I'm gonna go puke! You crafty people think everyone can do it, but we can't!!!!! I've got a friend just like you and she's says buy that picture frame and you can decorate or decorate your bag we could make it so cute.
Your stuff is really cute, keep posting them, I was just kidding. I love crafty people they are so much fun!

Jerilynn said...

one order of SIN letters for Stacy...anyone else Ü

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Please post pics of the whole monkey bathroom-I'm wanting to do monkeys in the kids and need some inspiration. Is it the monkey curtain from Target? I always loved the orange bathroom in Lubbock. I wonder if they left it?

jana said...

I love all of it. They even look better in person. I think you are super talented and have such great decorating ideas.