
I made this cute little snowman last year! I got the idea off of a blog called FlipFlopMama. I'll have to add her blog to my sidebar so that she can get the credit she deserves. It was super easy to do. You just paint on a snowman with cheap acrylic paints. If you mess up, wipe the paint off with a wet paper towel. Add a bow to the neck of the bottle and then put a string of cheap white lights inside the bottle. The bottle was free, I had the paints and the ribbon for the bow - so this craft cost me a couple of dollars (for the string of lights). If you don't normally drink wine, try to find someone who does and have them save you the bottle. You could even get some from a restaurant.Note: The picture below is not a great picture, but I wanted you see how the snowman stands out when it is dark. Also, I used a tiny piece of to tape the bit of cord that is showing to the base of the bottle so that you can't see it anymore. I didn't want to retake the pictures. Ü

4 comments:
Really cute!
I *love* this! I have easy access to bottles. But NO talent when it comes to painting. I wonder if I could find someone who is?
OH YOU DID AWESOME!!!!
I'm proud of you.. LOVE IT!!!
Seriously.... if anyone can get their hands on a wine bottle TRY IT!!! You might surprise yourself.. they are super great gifts too!!!
CUTE CUTE blog !!!! I'll be back!!
OK I had to write this one down - Love it - C
Post a Comment