I don't know why this is, but we are notorious in the Hedger House for dragging out the birthday celebrations. Every year I tell myself I am going to do better....and then I don't! Cutter has already had a great birthday that will end next weekend with his Jump n Jive party. We let him open gifts from us and my parents on Saturday (Nana and Papa are coming in a couple of weekends so that they can see a little softball and flag football action - so they sent their gifts earlier this month).
We got together last night with family at LuLu's and Papa Check's house to see my cousin Josh and his sweet family. I am so mad that I didn't take pictures. We had yummy green chili burgers and lots of visiting. Cutter got birthday money and the new Wii Sports Resort game....he has been playing it nonstop. It is seriously FUN! (thanks Aunt Jill and family).
(it went straight into the locked gun safe until he can take safety classes when he is much older)
Cutter got a really cool fish finder that attaches to his fishing rod from Nana and Papa. You can see in this video that he loves opening gifts. LOL

3 comments:
Nothing wrong with dragging out the birthday...huh Cutter? Kameron always gets a long birthday too!
What a great picture of your Papa & Cutter! Priceless!
Nothing like the first shotgun from Papa!! I remember my first one too!!
Post a Comment