I have sung a few Cambry praises on my blog before...I can do that because I am her mom and it's my blog - LOL!
I am pretty sure I have not blogged about one of her secret talents. She is becoming quite the "toenail" artist! She wants to give me a pedicure at least once a week. No...you can't have her - we would miss her (and her pedicures way too much!) She saw this design on my cousin's toes this past weekend and came home and recreated it on mine using Canyon Eagle colors. It won't be long and she'll be hosting her own toenail painting parties.
One of her more "known" talents is softball! Her first games are coming up this Saturday at 2:00 and 3:30 at Amarillo High school. Be There or Be Square!
p.s.s. I made it home by 9:35

2 comments:
Okay Cambry Nana wants a turn when I ger there. Looking forward to seeing you play ball!!! Love you guys Nana is missing her grandbabies. 11 more days yea!!!
She does a good job on her pedicures. You could send her over just for the day, right? Maybe in the summer when she's not busy with sports and stuff?
Post a Comment