The no blog comments idea just didn't have the effect I was hoping for! My house still needs to be cleaned, my laundry still needs to be done, and I still have errands that need to be run. So, maybe with the help of this:
wireless USB internetand the help of this:
I can blog on the go considering that I am pretty much going to be constantly on the go these days. We have three different activities to attend this evening. (same as last night....I got home at 8:00 *yawn* !!!
You know - I am thankful to be running myself ragged taking my healthy kids to do softball practice, football practice, theater class, auditions, etc. etc. etc.
I known there are parents all over the world worn tired and ragged from doctors visits, hospital visits and pharmacy runs. We have much to be thankful for!
I am subbing today in a keyboarding class - funny considering I never took it in school and I am a champion finger typer.
So, this is my first blog post from school (during my third period conference) and the comments have returned. Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:
Glad the comments are back. What's a blog without a comment! How are you liking your notebook? I've thought about getting one. Too small or just right?
Post a Comment