- Chance no longer wears cowboy hats
- I no longer wear anything western - my attire in this picture consisted of ropers, rocky mountains, and a belt buckle I really won!
- This was a bachelor pad as indicated by the missing lamp shade and the decorative "rope"
- Chance now has less hair than he did in this picture
- I have less hair than I did in this picture ( I was channeling Reba)
- I no longer have the swatch watch I was wearing - man I did love a good jelly swatch watch
- the two people in the picture still make each other laugh almost every single day
- We still kiss...but mostly just to gross out our kids - "Good Times"
Happy 19th Anniversary to my one and only - Jerilynn


10 comments:
love it!!! i can't wait til Andrew and I can look back on our pictures and see what we looked like "back in the day". :) Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Happy Anniversary. Hope you get to go do something fun....
I love a great love story! Wishing you guys many, many more happy years.
This entry takes the cake! I love it! Your daughters do look SOOOOO much like you. Brandi and I had turquoise, red, black, purple, and I believe a pair of pink boots between the two of us. Lord bless the 90's! Happy Anniversary! You should take a trip next year on your 20th, hint hint Chance!!!
Oh! How cute you both look! You both have made Daddy and I so proud. There's nothing like young love, espiecally when it grows into a beautiful commitment that has matured with all the challenges of loving someone unconditionally and making it look easy. We love you both
I love that picture!! Had to look twice, thought it was Chesley!!! Happy 19th!
Happy 19th!!!!! That picture is so sweet, Jerilynn! xoxo
Happy Anniversary!!! Love you both!
Such great memories!!! Happy 19th Anniversary. Your love for eachother and your family is awesome! Love you both!
I don't know if it's to late to leave a comment but I am going to anyway!!! Hope ya'll had a great anniversary and many more to come!
Post a Comment