9.05.2009

The Big 7!

Someone in our house turns 7 today..how can it be??? I officially want the world to slow down so I can drag my family off...just for a little while. My kids are growing up too fast. Cutter is still supposed to be Campbell's size! We are looking forward to a long weekend and one extra day to sleep in! We will be celebrating this weekend quietly with family and next weekend with his friends. This is the first year that Cutter gets to have a party with friends. He is very excited about that! Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone!
p.s. this video was made a very long time ago...Cutter was such an easy going happy baby - I think it shows in these pictures. Hope you enjoy the look back.
edited to add: celebrating with his school friends and family too - next weekend. He is having hot dogs tonight with just us. He asked for hot dogs and pork chops! LOL

4 comments:

jana said...

Happy Birthday Cutter. Hope you have a GREAT birthday!!!

nanaconnie said...

Happy Birthday SWEET cUTTER!!
Nana and Papaw love you so much you are sooooo special!!!

Jill said...

Gosh, 7 years passes so quickly! What a darling video. You are a super sweet boy Cutter. Happy Birthday! We love you so much!

JBailey said...

happy birthday, Cutter!! I love the picture of him in the bath tub... all of those rolls! so cute!