12.31.2008

Welcoming 2009!




Happy New Year everyone - We are blogging from Granbury. We have had a great day already and the fun has just begun. We started with a yummy burger from Fudruckers (love those crunchy fried pickles dipped in ranch!) Then we watched Cutter spend his Christmas money at Bass Pro Shop. He had 52.00 and his total was 51.04. He had to upgrade to a larger tackle box for all of his fishing paraphernalia.
We wish all of our friends and family a wonderful happy 2009.
Here is the picture I took to put on my New Year card that I was going to send out. I have reconsidered since I will be busy over the next week getting ready for a very special baby shower.
Blessing to all and a Happy New Year!!!!!

8 comments:

Cary Hairbows said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the family pictures. You are so good at blogging. Enjoy your visits and baby shower!

I am well into book 3....house is a royal mess. LOL. SHAME SHAME SHAME on you for posting the word vampire a month back. I am too engrossed. ;)

Jerilynn said...

LOL! Shannon is officially a Twilighter. Happy New Year to you and your sweet family. We'll have to chat after book 4 - it was a little different. Ha Ha

Cary Hairbows said...

Oh please--yes, we need to have a cyber book club!! What is wrong with me???????????? LOLLL. Did you join the twilight moms club? That is when you know you are way gone. ;) Knock some sense into me! Please!!

jana said...

cute pics everyone looks so handsome. Happy new year

Faith said...

Happy New Year!! Great pictures! Chesley looks so much like you it's unbelievable!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Happy New Year!! Hope you have lot's of fun at the baby shower. Take pics. I was wondering who the Cassady family are on your blog? Is it family? They are precious.

Jerilynn said...

Hey Chey-Anne, Yes, they are my
3rd cousins...I think. Charles' mother and my mother are first cousins. They are a crazy and super sweet family. Isn't sweet Emma precious!

Faith said...

I wonder if the baby shower was today. When is the baby due again? I can't wait to see what it looks like! Oh, what is it going to be? I don't know if I've heard. I'm so excited for them and ya'll. It's so great having all these babies, I just wish we could take our great big family and smush us a little closer, geographically (is that a word?!) speaking!