I just realized that I have been sharing my cookie recipe left and right and did not even give the credit to my Mom's best friend, Marilyn, for giving us the recipe years ago. Before we got our hands on this "treasure", we used the sugar cookie mix that came in the box...poor tragically thin little things that they were. Mom mentioned something the other day about Marilyn reading my blog and just today I realized my lapse in blog manners for not crediting her with the recipe.
THANK YOU so much Marilyn for being a sweet treasured friend to Mom and our family.
The picture is from my baby shower (pregnant with Chesley so 14 years ago....no comments about my poofy Reba hair...please!) Marilyn is the one in the white blouse. Hard to believe that it has been so many years since Marilyn has given a shower for one of my family members - and yet she is working on one as we speak. The cute little blondie in the picture is my sister and is having her first baby in February.
P.S. Chance just made Santa's naughty list with the remark "You sure were a big one" when seeing this picture. He must be in the mood for a "doghouse" Christmas!

4 comments:
No he did NOT say that. Gasp! Shame on him! Coal only!!
Thank you to Marilyn from our family! xoxo
yes he did....coal coal coal!
You were and still are so beautiful - Love to look at your blog - When Lacy comes to see me I'll get her to help me post pics and stuff on my blog. It's been so long I can't remember. Aren't you tired of that pic of you and Babe?? Ha Ha
I'll never get tired of Babe pics - I need some Babe hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment