12.20.2008

Crazy Eights: Tag Game

I was tagged by Chey-Anne over at the Smarty Pants blog.
Eight T.V. shows I like to watch:
1. Medium
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Life on Mars
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Man vs. Food
8. The Mentalist
Eight favorite Restaurants:
1. Outback Steak House
2. Vince's Pizza (my new obsession)
3. Green Chili Willies
4. Panera Bread
5. Thai Kitchen (once a week please!)
6. Harvest Bread Company
7. Chick Fila
8. Der weinerschnitzel
Eight things I did this weekend: (including Friday)
1. carpooled (with Chance-it took 2 vehicles) 14 girls to eat lunch at Thai Kitchen after school on Friday
2. had a date night with Chance on Friday (thanks Jill) ate at Vince's Pizza and saw Four Christmases...I heart Vince Vaughn
3. Shopped at Aeropostale....again
4. took Cutter to a birthday party
5. attended birthday party for my MIL, Jan
6. made Oreo Truffles...these were interesting
7. rented Prom Night - what was I thinking
8. watched above scary movie with Chance (have any of you seen the Strangers....take my advice and don't - super scary)
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - I shop early...I am ready to see some of these gifts opened!
2. Chance being off for 2 straight weeks
3. seeing lots of movies - I am so glad I have a husband that takes me to the movies.
4. being with my family for the holidays
5. holding my new nephew in 2009....can't wait for this
6. taking the kids to Vince's Pizza - they haven't had it fresh yet!
7. reading more of the chapter book I am reading with Cutter
8. the new Harry Potter movie - July 2009
Eight things on my wish list:
1. to someday learn Photo Shop
2. learn to keep my mail and bills organized
3. be a better long distance friend - my friend Brandi is so great at this!
4. planting trees in our yard
5. visiting my brother in New York and taking the girls to see Wicked on Broadway (this is a long term goal LOL!)
6. to remember to try more recipes...the cooking rut stinks!
7. building our shop/barn - delayed to pay off bills
8. a happy and healthy 2009 for all my friends and family

I tag:
Jana R
Lacy
Jessica
Shannon
and anyone else who wants to play...

my word - this is super long LOL!

3 comments:

Cary Hairbows said...

I am it??? Yikes--ok! ;) I feel honored! Give me a bit and I will post. Those wishlist items are terrific...wishing many dreams come true in 2009!

xx,

Shannon

Faith said...

Crap, I don't like getting tagged! I'm just kidding, I love it, I'll go post soon, hopefully.

JBailey said...

I was just now able to look at this... I will post mine! yea!