This is one of my quick “go to” end of the year gifts for my kid's teachers. We always contribute money to the big end of the year gift, but my kids really enjoy taking a little something special to their teacher. You just need an inexpensive Tea Jug, simple personalized tag, tea and ribbon. This gift cost around 10.00 and I even kept three of the Crystal Light drink mixes for home. (I love the new super sized Crystal Light drink pouches – they make 2 quarts when mixed). The tea we picked out this year was regular tea with a hint of peach…sounds yummy! Plus, doesn’t a tea jug just remind you of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I would love to get that from one of my kids - what a great gift idea! :) Shatawn
Awww - thank you so much. You deserve a glass of iced tea after spending a year with Kindergarten kids - very rewarding but also challenging. Ü
Such a clever idea from thoughtful you. Love it!
P.S. I cried buckets with you over "that" one post. Oh my gosh!!! Creepy!!
the one relating to my neighbor - yep a real winner!
Post a Comment