5.23.2010

Blog Failure Ramblings: Food Edition

I just finally unloaded a plethora of pictures from my memory card to my external hard drive…been needing to do that for months now! It is always funny  to see the pictures that were “blog intended” and then never made their way here. They still wouldn’t have had I not decided to do this weird post….which is starting to ramble…hence the title!
a12
a14
a15
These are just a few pictures that could easily fit into this post - these came from just one folder and I have dozens of folders full of pictures. Isn't it crazy how many pictures we take to get a handful of useful pictures! Thank goodness for digital cameras!

4 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I love most things of Pioneer Woman, but I made a salad that had sundried tomatoes and it was awful. I gag just thinking about it. Again, I love it when you put food on your blog. Always inspired!!!

Anonymous said...

I've had mixed reviews on some of the Pioneer recipes--from my mom and SIL. Let me tell you, a year ago on New Year's Day I made some pukey turnip casserole from her blog and had to ditch it immediately. Curdled and looked/smelled putrid. I think she has a tendency to "wing it" with her recipes and tosses in a bit of this and that. I have had some horrble things from her blog...and yet, I have eaten some lovely new foods, too.

jana said...

I bought a perfect brownie pan....it works ok, but a little over rated!

Jerilynn said...

Shan - you lost me at the word turnip...