Please keep in mind that this is recorded off of my TV and the quality is not that great. I will be checking online to see when the other video is posted....I am sure it will be better because the person videoing was MUCH closer than I was. Just trust me when I say that she could not have done any better - and it was pretty unique that she made it in to the finals as a freshman. Woo Hoo Chesley!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Chesley...you are AWESOME!!! I cannot imagine the guts it took to perform in front of your entire school. You sang so beautifully and I am sooooo proud of you! Love you!
Chesley we are so proud of you can't wait to get to Amarillo so we can have our own personal performance. Love you Nana And Papaw...
Oh WOW!!!!! That is so awesome! You go, girl!! So impressed!!!
I love that song....you did a great job!!!!
Post a Comment