3.08.2010

Why I love Book Fairs

Tonight I waited in a line that went from the library entrance to the door on the opposite side…it was long! Normally, that would cause me to cart ditch and run for home but I couldn’t bear the disappointment of my little first grade man. It does get easier the older they get! (just ask the girls) Here is the evidence as to why it was easy to drop 49 dollars and some change at the book fair tonight… CIMG5561CIMG5562
I found Cutter reading his book in bed without any prompting and he was sad to hear that it was time to go to sleep….awwww! It was also worth it to hear Cutter’s friend tell him (while we were waiting in above mentioned line) that it was a really good book that has a character in it called Captain Pee Pee Pants. I doubt seriously this little boy has actually read the books because he then proceeded to tell Cutter that said character was made out of ….POOP! You just have to love little boys. I will be sure to get the low down from Cutter when he is finished.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Tell Cutter to save that one for Campbell...I'm sure he will LOVE it someday soon!!!

Lori said...

Captain Underpants was one of my children's favorite series. I love book fairs too...The Scholastic Book Fair comes around here at least twice a year and we are always so there.