I am sitting at the computer looking at blogs and I hear the unmistakeable sound of gargling coming from the bathroom. The "gargler" would be Cutter who has tonsils that look like they have gangrene and was just issued a nice bottle of antibiotics today at the doctor's office. He went to the bathroom and gargled without being told and he takes liquid medicine like a champ...what did I do to deserve this kid!
FYI: Gargling is the act in which one bubbles a liquid in one's mouth. It usually requires that the head be tilted back, allowing a mouthful of liquid to sit in the upper throat. The head can be tilted by extending either the neck or the back, depending on what is comfortable for the gargler. Air is then expelled from the lungs, causing the liquid to bubble and undulate throughout the throat and mouth region.
Have I ever told you that I love wikipedia!
Have I ever told you that I love wikipedia!


1 comment:
I am sitting here with my throat hurting, thinking that I need to gargle, and laughing that there is another nerd that loves Wikipedia as much as me!!!! LOL
Post a Comment