I just love going through my kids backpacks….that is until somewhere near the 3rd or 4th grade and they lose their “cute” appeal. I enjoy pulling out all of the decorated color sheets, the little journal pictures with a couple of sentences to explain the drawing, the dot to dots and the PTA information sheets – I love it all. Just once in a blue moon there is something so good in there that it keeps a smile on my face for days. We received one of those little morsels just last week. Cutter got an Easter card from his school pen pal. It was an elaborate and well made pop-up card that sported a rabbit holding a carrot. Notice the creative lettering that says “HI” like they really meant it. Now, venture down to the hand written sentiment to see that the sender had a less than perfect Easter – LOL! I admire someone who takes a “bad” experience and pretties it up in a pop-up card!Hallmark should take notice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is HYSTERICAL! Poor little Keelin, wonder why Easter "wasn't good"? Kids...they tell it like it is!
Post a Comment