1.09.2010

I will Have to Unpack My Adjectives…

to describe the incredible premier of the ALT Academy’s School House Rock. Each and every performer impressed us so much…including our very own super energetic Chesley. I know that most people attending had no idea that these kids gave up their entire Christmas break to rehearse and prepare for the show (that meant very few mornings of sleeping in and all day rehearsals). They did an awesome job and should be really proud! We were entertained by such numbers as Three is a Magic Number, I’m Just a Bill, and Conjunction Junction. Thank you to all of our family and friends who came out to support Chesley and the rest of the cast.
SDC10152
SDC10151 SDC10181 SDC10187
SDC10162 SDC10188  SDC10173SDC10190  SDC10165
SDC10163 SDC10171 SDC10189

5 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I hope she goes to NYC and is in a play on Broadway so we can go watch. I've always wanted to do that. Tell her congrats-looks like she worked hard! Great pic of you guys.

wholarmor said...

Sounds great! I love School House Rock! That must have been lots of fun- as well as lots of hard work!

Wingnut said...

My daughter is a drama queen too :) I posted just the other day on my blog about her recent role as Mrs. Paroo from her school's production of "The Music Man". I am always blown away at the talent level I see over there! Congrats to your daughter on a job well done :)

Jill said...

Great job, Chesley! I enjoyed your performance so much Friday. You are such an incredibly talented young lady and I am so proud of you! You ROCK!!!
Love, Aunt Jill

The Dreamstress said...

So cute! Your daughter has the most awesome smile!