I made this dish for Christmas Day and it was super yummy. It is a great salad addition and could easily take the place of a fruit or jello salad. I made it the day before and it was just great - so for sure you can make it ahead of time.
Grape Salad
1 package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 lbs seedless grapes
( I used all purple, but you could do half green and half purple)
3 T. brown sugar
3 T. chopped pecans ( I toasted mine)
beat cream cheese cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat ( I added a handful of pecans to this mixture also - not included in above recipe)
Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle top with brown sugar and chopped pecans.
Look: even my snowman punch bowl is "eyeing" it.

No comments:
Post a Comment