6.08.2009

Eagles Softball Camp


The girls are both participating in softball camp this week. They really enjoyed it today. It is important to mention that these will be the only photos taken - it is apparently NOT cool for your mom to show up at camp with a camera. I very very discretely took these two pictures.


3 comments:

Cambry said...

No, you have to take pictures!!!! I love when you take pictures............

jana said...

That is when you tell them that is what mom's do. We go out to completely ruin your lives!!LOL Looks like fun. I'm ready for a sports break. We have been doing something nearly every night. Thursday is our LAST volleyball game. Then we'll only have jui jitsu 2 or 3 times a week. What a summer break huh

Jill said...

I am so glad the girls are having fun! This from Aunt Jill...who could NEVER hit a ball well. About the most athletic thing I did was throw my leg over the saddle! LOL Can't wait to see them play!