6.13.2009

Fishing and Kayaking

Cutter getting ready to do some serious fishing.
The hard work pays off! He caught this fish with a lure he picked out himself he was so proud!
Chesley was an expert kayaker. She kayaked all the way to Irbys (the hamburger place on the lake) with Nana. Cambry loved the kayak too! I caught this picture just as she was about to take a spill into Granbury lake.
We are visiting my parents this week and they have a place on the lake. The kids absolutely love coming here to visit. It is like their own mini-resort complete with two doting grandparents that are at their beck and call. Can we say "spoiled"!


2 comments:

jana said...

looks like yall are having a good time. Wish I was at the lake today!

Anonymous said...

I love coming here to see your pictures and admire your cool template! I MUST hire you for a new look. This one is the best yet!!

Looks like a great time. Glad summer is kicking off with lots of fun. :)

I picked up that new book you told me about. I couldn't get anyone at Border's to help me this morning (idiotsssss). I finally found it in the African American Studies section--it looks GOOD! Also got the new Jodi Piccoult book (Handle with Care).

NYC was a blast. We gave a little shout, "HEY JER'S BROTHER!!!" Not sure he heard us! ;)

xoxo