6.24.2009

Big Fish: Updated

Cutter's Big Bass - which he said officially makes him a "real" fisherman!
This picture came to me by way of e-mail today. Cutter and Cambry are spending two weeks with my parents (and oh yes...I miss them). My mom said that Cutter has been fishing nonstop and doesn't give it up until almost midnight every night. He is seriously dedicated. He baits his own hooks (worms and minnows) and can take his fish off when he catches one. He even caught a turtle today. Cambry has been a good sport and is fishing too. Mom said she is obsessed with returning them to the water before they die...sounds just like her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, Cutter!!!!

I wish I could send my kids to your Camp Gramps! They would love it. HUGS to everyone.

I haven't forgotten to email you back...been so crazy (usual excuse, sorry!). Your are on the top of my list, Jeribeary!

xoxo

Jill said...

You really are a REAL fisherman Cutter! Hope you and Cambry are having a blast! Those are some HUGE fish!!!!

jana said...

WOW cutter I have NEVER caught a fish....You are awesome buddy!

Gennifer said...

How fun!

I must admit, fishing is something for the kids to enjoy with Dad. Occasionally, I'll go along, with a camera and book, but that's it. No fish for me!