I woke up at 5:15 this morning to start checking the sub boards. I wasn't able to get anything yesterday - it appears that teachers try not to take off the week before Christmas break!(which is great - as long as you aren't a substitute) So, I was determined to catch the elusive absence today.Hit refresh....drink of coffee...hit refresh....drink of coffee.
I did this for almost an hour before getting Cutter up for school. His appearance this morning stopped my sub search cold in it's tracks. PINK EYE! I guess I'll be cleaning house today after all. Blech!@***@!!!

4 comments:
'tis the season! :(
(((((((HAND GEL))))))
I hope Cutter is better soon.
Making your sugar cookies right now. Doubled the recipe...12 cups of flour!!!!! They have a lot of rise to them--are they supposed to be a little on the thicker side (light, but kind of thick) even though I rolled it out right? They taste great! ;)
Hi Shannon - Yes, this cookie is on the thick side. They are more like a tea cake due to the baking powder. OMG! I can not believe that you were brave enough to double. I have only done that a handful of times. You had better pop a couple of Excedrin for back pain. LOL!
I might upload my super cheesy video demo of my icing technique....double dare me????
I am going to be busy ALLLL day making these things!!!!!! I lost count on the 90th cookie, ROFL! They remind me of "lep cookies" that I had as a kid...very light. YUM! Thanks, girl!
Double dare you! Go for it! ;) Well, since you are sitting at home doing nothing but cleaning crusty eye goo and eating bon bons, kwim? Ha!
Poor Cutter! Good luck to Mom too!
Post a Comment