The title is a serious joke! I know that my kids are going to kill me for uploading this...it is pretty bad. However, I think the information is worth getting even if the delivery reeks!
I decorate my cookies using little candy making bottles. They save tons of time and give you a pretty professional looking cookie. The consistency is important. It can't be too thick or too thin. Oh! and those sprinkles in the video are my all time faves. They remind me of little Christmas lights. Oh, and listen to the FAKE admiration you hear in my daughter's voice at the end of the video. LOL - I hope I don't regret this post! My cookie and icing recipes have already been posted...October I think.

13 comments:
Adorable! What a great idea :)
Rosemary
Ooh, that's so much easier than the arduous, labor intensive way I've always done it!
Got to try!
Cute!! And yes, my life has changed for the better since watching this video. TFS. LOL
oh i could go for one of those cookies now. I love my bottles too..never would have thought of them til I saw yours. Hopefully we will see some of these good cookies soon! lol
hahaha.. Jerilynn you crack me up. Little Miss Susie Home Maker... I can't wait to be that someday! :)
Jer--
I will post pics on my blog of the cookies I have made so far (so many more to make since doubling the family secret recipe). Best cookies I have made yet! Not as pretty as your's, of course (miss anal icing girl that you are, lol)...but SO cute! Love them and received countless compliments at the school yesterday. Thanks for sharing with us! xoxo
--Shannon
Cute! Love the bottles! And I think your accent is adorable!
hey
Okay, I have finally figured out that the "username" is my email account!! OMG!! I have tried to post on your blog so many times before. Anyway.......
Just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR THE COOKIES!!!! I got to eat 4 or 5 cookies and Shane ate all the rest!! We think these things are the absolute best!! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to come by and see us last week. I really appreciate it! We miss you guys being our neighbors so very much. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Time passes so quickly. Campbell and I have been reading the books you brought her. You are too sweet!!
I really like the video. I have decided to try and make the cookies again over the holidays. I will let you know how it works out!! Maybe I can recruit Chey-Anne to help me.
You all have a wonderful Christmas!!
Crazy cookie lady, your icing looks orange not red! You should go into business with your cookie perfectionist self!
Merry Christmas
ITA--you need to start your own business! ;)
my orange icing has a lot to do with lighting...it is actually a dark pink...I just don't do "blood and guts" icing. i'd take a close up picture, but we ate them all. Ü
Brandi - you are so welcome - it was great to see you.
P.S. for those who do not know.
Shane, my favorite realtor, is also my biggest cookie fan. I just might add a cute cookie story that involves him....
Post a Comment