


I forgot to post picks of Cutter's bunk beds in all of the "Cambry Room Makeover" frenzy. After several years of being apart, the matching twin beds were reunited in Cutter's cabin room. I missed them. I had vivid flashbacks of being nine months pregnant and making that top bunk...it was not pretty! It really is kind of cool when you think that you've just added another bed without taking up an inch of floor space. We can't afford to take up and inch in our crowded....I mean COZY little house. LOL!
We still have to paint his walls eventually. Also, take note of Billy the Big Mouth Singing Bass on the night stand. It's one of his most "prized" possessions.
9 comments:
looks really good love the camp theme. I'm sure he loves sleeping on the top bunk
Love the lodge theme! Very fun!
Shannon
how cute is that. i agree i love the theme in there... very boyish which is important. the beds are too cute.
p.s. i love your background. i need to update mine!! :)
thanks Ü
I too love the cabin theme. My girls would love it too, ecspecially if I incorparated pink in it. They too love the Big Mouth singing bass, personally I don't like him all that much. They absolutely refuse to let me get ride of him though, imagine that!
I love bunk beds! I am waiting patiently (is that how you spell that) to see some pics of the choir concert. Hey, my comments are now showing up on the same page as my blog. I may call and get you to help me fix!
Ok, just ignore up above. I just looked on my blog and the comments are no longer there!
no problem - and my pictures stunk! and our video didn't save - long story! LOL
Post a Comment